Since being admitted in 2017, Shawn has been involved with litigated and non-litigated matters within the Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court of NSW and NSW Supreme Court of Appeal jurisdictions.
He has represented a number of insurers, large corporations, Government Agencies and SMEs on a range of dispute resolution and insurance matters.
Prior to becoming admitted, Shawn was employed as part of an in-house legal and claims team with a major insurer.
Shawn has experience in the following areas:
- Public liability claims;
- Personal injury matters;
- Industrial accident matters;
- Property damage claims;
- Statutory Workers Compensation claims;
- Work Injury Damages; and
- Statutory indemnity (section 151Z) claims.
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- NSW Claims Discussion Group
- Law Society of NSW