Since commencing work with Thompson Cooper in 2015, Sarah has appeared in the District and Supreme Courts of NSW, the NSW Court of Appeal, as well as the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal. Sarah has also acted in matters in the ACT, as well as QLD, VIC, and the NT.
Sarah has experience representing large insurers and corporations as well as Mutuals and educational institutions in a broad range of both litigated and unlitigated matters.
Sarah’s areas of practice include:
- General Insurance law
- Public liability, including personal injury matters
- Property damage
- Building and construction matters
- Sexual abuse claims
- Discrimination law
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Women in Insurance
- NSW Claims Discussion Group
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Young Insurance Professionals Australia & New Zealand
- NSW Young Lawyers